Join the Salty Dogs for the 3rd Annual Breakaway/Bardog Tavern 5k benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The beneficial run is August 19, 2012 and starts at 9 a.m.
Run with the pack through historic downtown Memphis. Afterward, stick around for the post race party.
Still not dog-tired? Keep celebrating at the 3rd Annual Bardog Tavern Anniversary Party, also benefiting St. Jude. It will be a howling good time!
Some key features:
- Free Beer
- Free Sliders
- Free BBQ
- Free Veggie Kabobs
- Free Fruit
- Other veggie option (in discussion)
- Dunk Tank
- Meatball Eating Contest
- Shave It To Raise It (cut hair for St. Jude)
- LIve Bands (including Star & Micey & Bluff City Backsliders)
- Free Beer Mug to first 350
- Free T-Shirt to all race participants
Packet Pickup – Packet pick up and last chance to register for $30 will be at Breakaway Running’s Midtown location, 10 AM – 6 PM, Saturday, August 18th. Race day packet pick up will be at Bardog Tavern from 7:30 AM- 8:30 AM.